Action on Access is developing a national network of AonA Associates building a strong collective network of colleagues from all sections of the HE access and widening participation community to work together, drawing on and harnessing the enormous expertise that has been established. Action on Access has the experience to do this.
The Network aims will develop over time and works to:
- Share good practice and knowledge exchange
- Provide networking opportunities
- Contribute to an understanding of national and sector issues
- Identify staff development needs/provide CPD
- Influence policy development
- Participate in development and consultancy projects
- Provide and develop an effective electronic platform
This network will be of great value both in its own right but also as a national resource that can work to shape and take forward the changing agenda for HE.
To be part of the Action on Access Associates Network simply complete the proforma below and return it to Action on Access. We will keep you informed of progress as the network develops.